In this Broker Review, ForexInfoBook team presents factual information about IC Markets broker regulations, trading conditions and advantages of trading with them.
- IC Markets is regulated by ASIC and holds an Australian financial services license : AFSL No. 335692
- IC Markets regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the CIF License No 362/18
- IC Markets (SC) regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles with a Securities Dealer License number: SD018
In the unlikely event of an IC Markets bankruptcy, client funds are secure and IC Markets has Professional Indemnity Insurance through Lloyds of London.
Click here to read more about why ASIC regulated brokers are popular choice for Forex traders
Largest MT4 and True ECN Broker
- IC Markets has access to large reliable liquidity providers which enable them to provide traders the best possible Forex trading conditions. This ensures IC Markets is able to provide a True ECN Model, Tight Spreads, Deep Liquidity, High Execution Quality, Anonymity and Low Trade Latency.
- Excellent infrastructure with trade servers in the NY4 data center in New York and LD5 in London ensures fast executions
- For a better trading experience, IC Markets provides MT4 tools like one click trade module, market depth, spread monitor, trade risk calculator and advanced order types.
Lowest Spreads and Commissions
IC Markets is able to provide highly competitive spreads with True ECN connectivity. Click here to check the typical spreads which can go as low as 0.0 pips on their MetaTrader and cTrader True ECN platforms.
The commission rate is $3.5 per lot on MT4 and $3 per lot on CTrader platform.
There are no commissions on standard account and the broker earns from the relatively higher fixed spreads. The spreads on the fixed spread account provided by IC Markets is much lower than most other brokers offering fixed spread accounts.
Widest Range of Trading Instruments and platforms
IC Markets’ range of products include Forex, Commodities, Indices, Bonds, Cryptocurrency, Stocks and Futures. IC Markets provides one of the widest range of trading platforms for the retail trader: MT4, MT5 and CTrader. all the platforms are available in desktop as well as mobile and web versions as well.
Ease of Operations
- Non-Expiring demo accounts
- Simple account opening process
- Minimum deposits as low as $ 200
- Wide range of payment options for deposits/withdrawals: by multiple credit cards, multiple electronic payment methods, bank wire transfer, local bank transfer, and other payment methods. Click here to check full range of payment options available with IC Markets.
- IC Markets has a dedicated support department operating 24/5. Contact them via live chat, email and phone.
- IC Markets also has excellent knowledge base, trading recommendations and educational material for Forex traders to improve their trading skills.
We strongly recommend Forex traders to choose IC Markets.