In this Broker Review, ForexInfoBook team presents factual information about XM.com broker regulations, trading conditions and advantages of trading with them.
- FCA in the United Kingdom : Reference number 705428
- ASIC in Australia : Reference number 443670
- IFSC in Belize : Reference number 60/354/TS/18
- CySEC in Cyprus : Reference number: 120/10
XM Group is registered under the business name Trading Point of Financial Instruments or XM Global with the above regulators.
- Traders from about 196 countries are currently trading with XM.com
- XM.com support is available in 30 languages
- XM does not serve clients from United States, Canada, Israel, Iran, Belgium.
XM provides same quality of service for big and small accounts
Traders of all account types and capital size are guaranteed the same quality of service, execution and support. This is great for retail traders who are just starting or have small account size.
XM even allows trading nano lot size trades on its Micro and Standard account types.
XM operates with variable spreads, just like the interbank forex market and offers tight spreads with accurate quoting. Click here to check out spreads on all instruments
Swap-free Islamic account : No interest/swap charges on overnight positions without spread widening.
Wide Range of Trading Instruments
XM platforms support trading of forex and CFDs on stock indices, commodities, stocks, metals and energies from the same trading account.
Ease of Operations
- Non-Expiring demo accounts
- Simple account opening process
- Minimum deposits as low as $5
- Wide range of payment options for deposits/withdrawals: by multiple credit cards, multiple electronic payment methods, bank wire transfer, local bank transfer, and other payment methods.
- XM has a Bonus Program with nonstop bonuses for trading purposes only. The profit generated with the bonus can be withdrawn at any time.
XM.com is Market Maker with a difference
Strictly speaking, XM.com is a market maker as we have a dealing desk which is primarily responsible for phone orders. However, they operate with an STP execution model in which all orders are executed in under 1 second, with no re-quotes/no rejections.
We strongly recommend Forex traders to choose XM.com